- The first panel put a pin to the wall.
- The second panel is applied to the first end face of a pin forward and snap lock.
- Place the panel and snap the following to the end of the series.
- It is important that the panels lie flat, and have been displaced to form a straight line edge. It is necessary that, when laying the second series of panels tight snap the longitudinal side.
- The second row of panels lay with displacement of at least 30 cm on the long side and snap.
- Continue to the end of the room.